For the first time, members of the European Educational Research Association (EERA) Member Associations will be able to access the European Education Research Journal (EERJ) online without subscription, even if they are unable to attend the annual European Conference on Educational Research (ECER).
From 2016 on EERA are able to offer free online access to EERJ for all members of EERA member associations. Previously online access was reserved for participants of the annual European Conference on Educational Research.
SAGE are pleased to be able to offer this expanded access, and hope that it will support the activities of EERA and all Member Associations, amongst them the Slovak Educational Research Society (SERS) /SPAEDS of which you are a member.
We are therefore pleased to inform you that you can now access the above electronic journal on the Sage Journals website.
To access the journal content online you will first need to activate your online account. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
* Please note if you have previously activated an account you will not have to do this again.
- Go to http://online.sagepub.com/
- Click on ‘My tools’ then ‘Manage my account’
- Click on ACTIVATE Your Editor/Society Member Subscription
- Enter your account number (as above)
- Select European Educational Research Association (EERA) from the society dropdown list, then click on Submit
- Follow the on screen instructions;
Complete parts A and B to set your username and password then click ‘Send Form’
You will receive confirmation and any other necessary information via email
Once activated, thereafter you can login to your account with your username and password at http://eer.sagepub.com/login . Or you can access the journal page directly at http://eer.sagepub.com/ (you will be prompted to login when you open a journal article).
We hope you enjoy the journal, if you have any queries with your online access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org